My name is Lorn Emilee, and odds are I’m going to like you because you are probably a sweetypants and I just generally tend to like people except when I don’t.
Apparently there’s a lot of to-do when it comes to this place, so let’s just be real here.
If you follow me, you’re going to see a shit load of…
- dumb shit
- my stupid thoughts
- my art, yes that’s what the sidebar image is
- Metal Gear Solid, namely Mantis because why the fuck not
- Vampire: the Masquerade, namely Sascha Vykos because I’m a sad creature
- Silent Hill
- creepypasta, also technically what the sidebar is
- creepy shit in general
- MOTHERFUCKING DOGS BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T LOVE DOGS YOU’RE WRONG
- MY FUCKING DOGS BECAUSE THEY ARE MY BABIES AND I LOVE THEM
- CURSING. A little more than even I’D like.
Because you know, people need to know what they’re getting into.
But also, because apparently people love to know all sorts of other such suchly things, popular shit being like gender and pronouns and sexual orientation because this is fucking Tumblr, here we go:
- I’m a graphic design major from Tennessee.
- I’m double-minoring in illustration and German.
Bitte sprich mit mir~ ;___;
- My sex is female.
- My gender is - get this you must be so surprised - androgynous.
Yeah once upon a time there was a very little girl who never felt like she was a real little girl and then she grew into me. Astounding.
Don’t call me genderqueer, though, I fucking hate that.
- Dude don’t even worry about pronouns.
Call me “she” and stuff, I’m just used to it. “They” is cool, though, and “it” if it doesn’t bother YOU because it doesn’t bother me.
- I don’t honestly give a fuck about labels around sexual orientation shit anymore.
Don’t even worry about that bullcrap, man. You just breeze on through this world and don’t fret over trivial labels and trying to fit into some kind of prescribed “lifestyle” that way too many people lead you to think goes along with it. You love who you love, you fuck who you fuck, and as long as both parties are willing then what’s wrong with it?
- I’ve been a pretty staunch atheist since I was fourteen.
Science is awesome and we have so much to learn. It’s the closest thing I have to spirituality, if that’s how you’d like to put it.
Also I’m an ex-Freewill Baptist from the South so I kind of know the ropes with that.
- I’m still a total fucking goth kid because why not?
- I’m actually pretty well-spoken when I like to be.
But let’s face it, this is Tumblr. Gotta be EDGY.